Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beauty in the Common place


Beauty in the Common place
Originally uploaded by Shubh M Singh.
It is spring time in Chandigarh and the whole city is a riot of color. There are trees of all hues in full bloom, namely the Kachnar and the Amaltas. Some tree with rust red leaves and expectedly, its prime time for photography. A couple of days ago, I went out with a good friend, M S Kaushal to rose garden, Chandigarh to get some good shots. And to my utter surprise, within a few minutes I noticed that the whole place was literally crawling with photographers of various hues. We often got into each others way but it was all in good fun. In addition to some of the shots I got, I saw this picture being taken and I could not resist taking one of the photographer and liked it enough to post it here.

1 comment:

Sourav said...

Do you have pictures of the Sukhna Lake? I used to live in Chandigarh in the late 1980's, and I have a very faint image of just a huge lake and some kind of a canon-type thing at the entrance.

Locations of visitors to this page