Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life goes on


Recently attended the first death anniversary of a close relative. In life, we were rarely close even though the relationship we had was one of blood. And my last moments with her were when she was no longer aware of what was going on. She left behind all that she had built, perhaps it was just as well that she did not see it all sold within a week.
Life really hasnt changed for anyone in material terms or otherwise. It has only made people grow further apart, differences crystallise only with time. As I stood out as I could not find the strength or conviction to get inside the temple, I saw these two kids having a great time. As I raised the phone to take a picture, the elder guy gave a nice swing to make for a pretty picture. thanx man.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page